Return of The Vinstigator Return of The Vinstigator

Haha nice again!

Lol that one piece wannabe's voice was soooo annoyingg lol. Makes everyone hates him. And black people aint afraid of guns! They have guns! Good job as usual, black jokes were funny. Keep it going. Man papa the rapper is such and old and classic game haha. That brought back memmories from years ago. I am impressed!

Vinstigator responds:

Thanks VG. And LOL @ Mad Dave for being a little whiney bitch. I heard he made a topic over at some websites to try to get me blammed. And the funny thing is my score actually WENT UP since he posted those links.

Fuck Mad Dave. He's a fuckin' hypocrite and backstabber. He praised my movie over at VGR and then bashes it at other places. God what a douchebag... oh yeah sorry for the rant. Ahem, thanks for the review :D

Robo's Review Commentary Robo's Review Commentary

Nice AGAIN ! haha

Vinstigator responds:

lol wrong flash. You meant to review my "Return of The Vinstigator" movie ;)

Kickoff Blitz Kickoff Blitz

It was ok

You did alot better job than most others do when first submitting. Good job just keep practicing.
-vgsounds