Return of The Vinstigator Return of The Vinstigator

Haha nice again!

Lol that one piece wannabe's voice was soooo annoyingg lol. Makes everyone hates him. And black people aint afraid of guns! They have guns! Good job as usual, black jokes were funny. Keep it going. Man papa the rapper is such and old and classic game haha. That brought back memmories from years ago. I am impressed!

Vinstigator responds:

Thanks VG. And LOL @ Mad Dave for being a little whiney bitch. I heard he made a topic over at some websites to try to get me blammed. And the funny thing is my score actually WENT UP since he posted those links.

Fuck Mad Dave. He's a fuckin' hypocrite and backstabber. He praised my movie over at VGR and then bashes it at other places. God what a douchebag... oh yeah sorry for the rant. Ahem, thanks for the review :D

Robo's Review Commentary Robo's Review Commentary

Nice AGAIN ! haha

Vinstigator responds:

lol wrong flash. You meant to review my "Return of The Vinstigator" movie ;)

Kickoff Blitz Kickoff Blitz

It was ok

You did alot better job than most others do when first submitting. Good job just keep practicing.
-vgsounds

Plastic Hammer Episode 3 Plastic Hammer Episode 3

Sweet

Best out of them all, good work Derrain, DANCE FOR ME JIMMY!!!!!!!!!!!! RING GOES ON RING GOES OFF :) HILARIOUS

Chrono Trigger: TIG2 Chrono Trigger: TIG2

CRAP

COMPLETE UTTER CRAP>...I DID NOT LAUGH OUNCE!!!And like snowfire said, the dialouge was shit!Try harder dude

Sonic Vs Shadow!!!!!! Sonic Vs Shadow!!!!!!

ok........

That was ok. good job I guess

Susil responds:

Thanks. The second one, when I make it, will be much better.

MK: Outtakes MK: Outtakes

AWSOME!

From the first day when I saw this Vazz, it is still my fav Mortal Kombat Flash paradie, MK was just the best fighting game unmatched even today, thank you for bringing suck an awsome flash movie on to Newgrounds!

Counter Terrorism Unit Counter Terrorism Unit

Good work

Mario VS. Sonic  (VGDC) Mario VS. Sonic (VGDC)

*PINCHES HIMSELF*

MOVIE ROCKS, IT IS STILL THE BEST MOVIE ON NG, over 600,000 people have seen this movie, CONGRATS!!it is also the only movie I have given 10's for everything!

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

*claps*

Good job randy, this probably is your 2nd best Mario Parady yet, (1st one being MARIO VS SONIC) The Whole mario dies thing was a shock, I was like OMFG!!!! HOW COULD HE KILL OF MARIO, than I realized he is just a fat ass who sits around while Luigi does all the work so THANK YOU :), Music fit in perfectly good choice, cant wait for the next one which I am sure you have heard from everyone else also